Unban request: Mistaken identity?

Game Server Requests/ UnBan Requests/ Ban Requests - All Requests in here please!
FlakSabbath
Site Admin

Re: Unban request: Mistaken identity?

Post by FlakSabbath » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:42 pm

Well I have to say I had the same suspicions as Valour when I saw the unban request. Valour is correct in saying there are only a handful of bans on the servers, and to date I have been more than happy with Valours admin capabilities.

In saying that, if you are prepared to apologize for your actions, I am happy to lift the ban, but be warned any other offense will see a permanent reinstated across all servers.

Don't argue or annoy admins, play the game, don't be a tard and you will never have issues.

Valour does an outstanding job with the servers, so expect his patience to be shorter than mine, he probably just wants to play the game, and anyone ruining his downtime will be frowned on as you could expect.

Please don't make me regret my decision.

Cheers

Sabbath

Temporary

Post by Temporary » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:14 pm

FlakSabbath wrote:Well I have to say I had the same suspicions as Valour when I saw the unban request. Valour is correct in saying there are only a handful of bans on the servers, and to date I have been more than happy with Valours admin capabilities.

In saying that, if you are prepared to apologize for your actions, I am happy to lift the ban, but be warned any other offense will see a permanent reinstated across all servers.

Don't argue or annoy admins, play the game, don't be a tard and you will never have issues.

Valour does an outstanding job with the servers, so expect his patience to be shorter than mine, he probably just wants to play the game, and anyone ruining his downtime will be frowned on as you could expect.

Please don't make me regret my decision.

Cheers

Sabbath
Really? Thank you so much!

I'm sorry for any harm I've caused the community. I promise not to cause any trouble, and I'll be especially careful from now on. Again, thank you for this. Really.

VALOUR

Post by VALOUR » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:54 pm

I accept the community leader's ruling. Just wish for it to be noted if it were up to me you'd be permanently banned. You're a whiner and a trouble maker; and I tolerate neither well.

You are lumpeemalk, and I will not forget your comments in our shoutbox...
NOS VEREOR HAUD HOSTILIS
TS3: ts3.ocbservers.net
Web: ocb.net.au

Temporary

Post by Temporary » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:02 pm

VALOUR wrote:I accept the community leader's ruling. Just wish for it to be noted if it were up to me you'd be permanently banned. You're a whiner and a trouble maker; and I tolerate neither well.

You are lumpeemalk, and I will not forget your comments in our shoutbox...
I still deny it, but regardless, it's clear I can't change your mind, so there's no point in trying to refute it any longer. Anyway, no matter what I have/haven't done in the past, I won't cause any trouble from now on, I can at least promise you that.

FlakSabbath
Site Admin

Post by FlakSabbath » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:07 pm

Thanks Valour, he is on notice! Keep steam ID handy

VALOUR

Post by VALOUR » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:22 pm

:metal1 :sniper
NOS VEREOR HAUD HOSTILIS
TS3: ts3.ocbservers.net
Web: ocb.net.au