SRAW nerfed
Attack Chopper one less TV
AA now most OP thing in Game
AN-94 OP
Flash Bang Glitch
Load Out resets
Hit reg worse than Launch day
Bolt Action snipers nerfed

Pretty much all Vehicles have been nerfed apart from AA which is now OP due to Attack Jets requiring 2 strafes now to kill...
PDW's buffed, not needed
AN-94 outsnipes Bolt Actions across map due to 2 shot capability

R.I.P Battlefield 4 :cry:

muddNZ

Re: Spring Patch Killed BF4

Post by muddNZ » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:49 am

shotguns are ridiculously OP
IRNV is better, FLIR is much better. I don't find the AN-94 OP, DMR with FLIR owns them.
PDWs needed to be buffed after what they did to the shotguns.

FlakSabbath
Site Admin

Post by FlakSabbath » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:11 am

They Nerf'd it really....

I can no longer shoot chopper whores hiding behind buildings to repair etc...
Took all the skill out of my favourite toy :(

Airbound

Post by Airbound » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am

I feel for your lose with the SRAW but saying that the attack heli got nerfed due to losing "a tv" made me laugh you have no idea how screwed up it is haha. They changed the rocket aiming mechanics, lowered the damage of the rockets and took away my favourite aspect of the game which was hitting infantry directly with rockets which would one hit kill them (so no more fun trick shots by shooting parachuters out of the sky.. instead now a zuni only does 38 damage to infy with a direct hit). The TV maneuverability AND range was reduced drastically as well as all vehicle hitreg being severly bad atm which is especially noticeable for the attack heli gunners who WON'T get any hitreg unless they are about 10m from their target.

Also feels like the SMAW travels slower or atleast leaves the cannon slower which isn't much of a disadvantage but I aint used to it and WHY DICE WHY?

Just thought I'd add my bit to the frustration haha.

FlakSabbath
Site Admin

Post by FlakSabbath » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:15 am

I share your pain Airbound, the SRAW and Chopper nerf was not needed at all..... Did the SRAW really bother good chopper pilots that much? I dont think so...
Did the chopper really bother good ground troops too much? Nope...
None of it made sense....

The SRAW is slow, has about 1/3rd of the range, turns like a brick...... Its actually pretty much the mechanics of the AT4 now in BC2...

Airbound

Post by Airbound » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:22 pm

The only nerf I personally actually wanted for the SRAW was that it couldn't redirect backwards in an instant. For example I would have dodged the actual SRAW and any really top tier SRAWer (yourself alius whitesapphires) or a randy getting a fluke would just hold the dot on the sraw over my chopper a split second after the missile goes past and then would win the fight anyway even though I dodged the SRAW it would be able to have a second chance. This happened nearly 100% of the time with the transport chopper because it was such a big target to put hte dot over and just have the SRAW zoom back into it.

But yeahit really makes you think why they do these things at DICE haha...

SneakyNZ

Post by SneakyNZ » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:10 am

A bit late to the party here, though good to get some thoughts in before the next 'holiday' patch hits.

I'd say the spring patch was mostly good, I'm seeing a lot of polish going around. In true BF fashion they've gone and tweaked some things too far in one direction and some in the other, I'm confident we can all agree it was a step in the right direction in general.

Coming from a relatively 'high scorer' perspective, I have found a number of new exploits relating to the frequency 'hz' which are troubling and are being actively exploited by a number of 'good' players. I hope these are addressed soon, otherwise we're going to start seeing more issues as other players catch on. On an interesting side note, I've found the FPSG crowd are making the most of it on their servers. In essence the main one is0 just jumping in a particular way that screws up animations and causes 'dusting', only really an issue on close maps such as Metro etc... infuriating at times!

Suzuki007

Post by Suzuki007 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:49 am

FlakSabbath wrote: Its actually pretty much the mechanics of the AT4 now in BC2...
OK this is now sounding like fun :)

But to be honest I don't even have BF4 loaded on my new P.C...as it's been soo broken for soo long it's just pathetic.