Server settings 2 electric boogaloo

Butts

Server settings 2 electric boogaloo

Post by Butts » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:46 pm

Just writing to say that a lot of people on the servers keep saying all the time about how they don't like some server settings. Every single damn time I tell them to "sign up on the forums and tell the admins what you don't like so they can change it"

anyway nobody has, so here's a few opinions.

1. Infinite sprint. It's off, and people want it on. Don't really see any good reason for it to be off, since it's standard for it to be on.
2. Bridges/mysh server. I know you said before you weren't going to get rid of it, but most people don't really like only having 2 maps, and will usually move over to the server eventually. Having a serv that just runs 2 maps makes no sense. Why it has such a high playercount? man I honestly don't know why people play on that instead of the normal one. most people just say "it was the only server with players, so that's why I'm here". and "I HATE bridges".
3. Delayed kill feed. This is actually awesome, so please keep it. Maybe make the delay even longer.
4. Bot count. Mentioned it before. But I think, and most people think... 50 bots is too many. Since you didn't change it before, I guess you want to leave it at 50. When the server fills up it makes no difference, but when you're hovering around 30 players there's too many bots for it to be fun.

Lemonater47

Re: Server settings 2 electric boogaloo

Post by Lemonater47 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:10 pm

5. Heroes of the West.