24/7 Bridges.

Lemonater47

Re: 24/7 Bridges.

Post by Lemonater47 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:05 pm

We is the community. I want THE ENTIRE community to be stable. Not have separate communities. Games.on.net and aussie/NZ don't have their own little communities. They used to. But that just negatively affected everything. It's now a combined oceanic community with the server admins on both working together. So rather than having a community with 100+ players it's one with 3000 members.

Also I reccomend not posting again lol. As your replies are hilarious and do make me wonder about sabbaths choice of admins. Then again if you guys don't care about image then valour is a fine choice.

Anyway my post was just to get the 24/7 bridges server gone. I assure you there will be full servers again now. As I was getting sick of there being no servers other than the 20 or so people on bridges.

VALOUR

Post by VALOUR » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:34 pm

There ya go ya whiney little turd. Doesn't that feel better now?

I've seen your posts whining about us on clan forums; that's a bad look... especially if that gets out.... Into community are you? Looks more like dividing them to me... Comes down to you having a bitch about the servers you like not ranking as highly as you'd like. I hope the wider community wakes up to you, you super veteran with less than 30 hrs total playing time....

My replies are hilarious? You find common sense amusing? I think Bridges 24/7 needs to be revived Sabbath, what do you think? Druzhina and Myshkova? Can we do it tonight? I feel like some permanent bridges action! Might also be time for a thread lock (I can't do that.)
NOS VEREOR HAUD HOSTILIS
TS3: ts3.ocbservers.net
Web: ocb.net.au

Suzuki007

Post by Suzuki007 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:51 pm

It's easy to be a keyboard warrior and sit back and complain,

Running server boxes is not a easy fun task in itself. It would do people like yourself some good to stop complaining and enjoy what at the end of the day is supplied for you and us players to enjoy for free!!

Skanky run servers are for us all to enjoy,

Suggestions are always good to hear but this is now beginning to sound like a constant with complaining to benefit ones self,

I would suggest one thing in closing,

Be a little more respectful and acknowledgement would go a long way for the hard work Skanky puts into running servers off there own bat for all of us to enjoy.

Lemonater47

Post by Lemonater47 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:28 am

I've been a server admin 3 years so don't start on the "you don't know what it's like" argument.

I wasn't the one who turned this thread into what it has become. This was an issue with particular server settings on one server. Sabbath knew that. Valour didn't.

FlakSabbath
Site Admin

Post by FlakSabbath » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:31 am

Enough is enough, server restored to original settings with additional map... Extra servers dont kill communities.... thats a fact ;)