RO2 Unban Request

Game Server Requests/ UnBan Requests/ Ban Requests - All Requests in here please!
The RIckest Rick

RO2 Unban Request

Post by The RIckest Rick » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Hi guys got steam ID banned last week on Monday evening, tried to sort it straight away but the forum registration was playing up for a few days but seems fine now. Recently red the rules after login and im a certain i was for playing music over public channel. At this point i can only apologize for my action at the time and will refrain from doing so in the future. would like to continue playing on your servers if possiable.

Thank you for your time. The Rickest Rick (Rob.H)

FlakSabbath
Site Admin

Re: RO2 Unban Request

Post by FlakSabbath » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:36 am

Thanks for your ban appeal....

I'm In 2 minds about this one to be fair, as that is deliberate tard/troll behaviour of the lowest kind, and that fact you are happy to troll/annoy other users in the first place does not bode well for your character in general.

Having experience it previously myself, I tend to insta ban and they tend to be permanent.
Post a link to your steam profile please, so I can get your unique in game ID and I will look at removing it shortly, you will however be on the watch list (your unique in game ID) and if anything occurs that interrupts other players game time again, you can expect it to be re-instated immediately.

Please note in future, all bans for your steam ID apply to ALL servers @ Skankyflat, and this will include upcoming titles like Rising Storm 2 etc. I have a zero tolerance policy for annoying/trolling behaviour.

Cheers

Sab

The RIckest Rick

Post by The RIckest Rick » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:57 pm

The RIckest Rick

Post by The RIckest Rick » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:38 pm

hello again SF team. Have been playing again over the last few days without incident, I can still play on the 24/7 and campaign server that you host but this evening im steam ID banned from your RO2+RS server.? I havnt typed or microphoned at all, just been focusing on my gameplay so im not sure whats going on.

Cheers. Rob :)

FlakSabbath
Site Admin

Post by FlakSabbath » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:47 am

Removed from this server as well :)
Please no repeat of your actions that lead to this ban in the first place.

Cheers

Sab