The Skanky banner competition!

General Discussion
FlakSabbath
Site Admin

The Skanky banner competition!

Post by FlakSabbath » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Righto, as some of you have no doubt noticed, the banner at the top of the page is now semi random, and I have added a few banners representing some of the games we are currently running on the dedicated box...
In my infernal (definitely not eternal) wisdom, I have decided to open the banner slot at the top of the forums to budding artists....

Any and all entry's considered, to submit something for consideration, email your banner to me using the admin contact at the bottom of the forums....
Banners need to be at least 1920 pixels wide preferably, and just over 200 pixels high.... and preferably saved in .png format.....

So budding artists, design a Skanky banner today! It may very well end up in the rotation of banners, or could even be selected as the only banner if its super awesome!

The prize for your efforts?
Pretty much my eternal gratitude and your own kudos for having your art work on display....
I may even send you a mythical bag of gummy bears, that people keep mentioning something about...

If no art work or banners are submitted, then I will just pillage the interweb as I have currently done! Nobodies art work is safe muwahahaha! :bloodbath

:biggun :mooned :redflag :rocket :-C

FlakSabbath
Site Admin

Re: The Skanky banner competition!

Post by FlakSabbath » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:42 am

I should add all the current banners are there as purely a test to make sure its functional..... If you like one, or hate one be sure to let me know by posting below!
Some of them are budget yes, but just screwing around testing the code and crap, and my forte is definitely not making banners....

:D

:kiwi :scotland :aussie :biggun :raverasta :rave