Introductions Thread

General Discussion
FlakSabbath
Site Admin

Introductions Thread

Post by FlakSabbath » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Thread to re-introduce or Introduce yourself to the Flatmates....

I will kick things off;

Flak_Sabbath was my original UT'99 name.... played under some of the following Aliases across '99, 2k3 and 2k4...

<VibE>Flak_Sabbath
[iRD]ChildSupport
[iRD]CrystalMethod
[CS]Sabbath
Bob_The_Builder
IronMaiden

Spent the last few years playing BFBC2, BF3 and BF4 pretty hard out, and spend a bit of time playing Paradox games like HoI 2 and 3, and my current fav Crusader Kings 2 :)

My favorite memory from UT'99 was playing in the [CS] vs {ZeN} clan match on Hydro, I was the [CS] clan sub, and did not think I would get to play due to a full house...
Subside's internet dropped out and I joined to replace him.... And somehow managed to cap the winning flag!! The Zen boys to their credit had done their homework on Sub's gameplay,
and had most options covered, but I had different tactics to Subs, and managed to walk the flag home the long way..... Was a career highlight for me in UT99 for sure :)
2 of the Best clans in the business back in the day, and intense matches with a pretty fierce rivalry!!

Suzuki007

Re: Introductions Thread

Post by Suzuki007 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Origin Suzuki007

Steam Suzuki007

Made the name up as I was into my road bikes hard at the time still am although not as often with work,

BFBC2 was my first game and my first clan Google clan Gumby Hurt Snotty Haggis Aussie one RG Noobhunter but to name a few,

A great bunch of blokes,

Then our new clan Gate Crashers and also our BFBC2 clan The Battlefield Crew

Also got into BF3 BF4 had a go at Hardline and ES,

Will be keeping an eye on how things go with Snotty and UT could be a new game to have some fun with,

Would love to see BFBC3 come out but I'm really pissed with EA how they screw everything up all the time and am loosing confidence in that franchise now days sadly.
Last edited by Suzuki007 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CookiE

Post by CookiE » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Played UT99 about the same time Flaksabbath, played under CookiE or Extreme_CookiE more known is my brother Chaos (other variations of the same name) who went to WCG with Evenflow.
Havent really played any games other than sparatically for the last 5 or more years but keen on the new UT and good to see Skankyflat is back in time :)

sickzau

Post by sickzau » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:36 am

sickz, played ut99 through to ut2k4, was originally in koj, then started my own clan FeaR. Had some great times in the game and memories which I will cherish for ever.

Best moment for me was recruiting evenflow and winning a CTF comp together in the same team and we then went on to become real great friends and caught up at quiet a few lans.

Biggest regret was not going to WCG San Fran in which I qualified to go, hoping the new ut kicks off and more comps start again.

muddNZ

Post by muddNZ » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:31 pm

UT99 name was muddarfaakar
then got into CoD vanilla, CoD-UO, CoD2, CoD4, then CoD died and its been the battlefeild series since.
player name got shortened to what it is now during CoD2
been with the 28th|MB|s since CoD2.
good to be back!

OP_pwned

Post by OP_pwned » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:17 am

Hi,

UT wtf... well I'll give it a go... maybe even ArmA

I'm BF veteran like most of you guys, cut my teeth on BF2 and graduated to BFBC2, then upgraded to BF3 :) and BF4 with a short downgrade stop over in BFH .... .. . lets not go there :evil:
I'm looking for a new flavour of gaming as BF has left me with a sour taste in my mouth; Primarily due to community issues. I think change is sadly required!

My other on-line account is rumoured to contain illicit images of gore and debauchery but for today I'm known as OP_pwned. People that know me will be familiar with my gravatar and mumbles mouth off actions.. only a mother could love and Nate... lol

Looking forward to good times again!!! Semper Fi

azzie

Post by azzie » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:04 am

current nic = azzie.
Lanned UT'99
Played as a noob on UT23 under nic of "Hellz"
Played as a noob on UT2k4
Played as a noob in UT briefly only
Playing as a noob in transition UT4, all thanx to redfoxxxx ( :) ) and loving it :)

I have steam (nic "azzie") but like raaksha, get confused easily :p and basically never use it.

Please feel free to add me as a UT4 ingame friend as I play daily, previously on the aussie servers, now on skankyflat and I also dable at instagib on the "Agressive Warriors" server (average ping 130) where i can blast my cobwebs with loud mutator music such as ACDC, Disturbed and much more.

bacon buster

Post by bacon buster » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:56 pm

good to see some familiar names :)

name is bacon buster (also played a fair bit under the name of the spruce moose, so i could just play and not be hassled :P) - been playing UT since 1999. was a member of {Langel} for the duration of UT99 - until UT99 kinda died in about 2002/3

remember the old NZ clans like [CS] and <zen>. was also part of the controversial {AtM} clan set up by Aladdin's Monkey and gibbon. nick for {AtM} was Monkey Wench. good times. i remember Dr Whup and someone else set up a clan {TCB} (the care bears ::P) in protest to {AtM}, as {AtM} was a lot of good guys who were aliasing.

played mostly on the Aussie servers, but spent plenty of time on the Paradise and Jetstream CTF and RA servers. lots of good times.
these are the NZ players i remember most: Subside, Suicyco, Hammer, Sabbath, Krazihorse, Aragorn, Tyrant, Dr Whupass, StainlessSteelRat, Pure Choas, Mokes, Evenflow, Jezza
heaps of others, but had lots of good games with those guys, and more.

Funkitron

Post by Funkitron » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:50 pm

Hey, Funkitron here.

Originally played UT99 as DrFunk. Never really got into any of the later UT games due to having a shitty computer that couldn't run them at the time.

I've played a bunch of other games since, mostly as Funkitron.

Mr Ted

Post by Mr Ted » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:47 pm

Hey Mr Ted here ello
play cod as Fatherted
then got shorter over years to Mr Ted
were are the free gummy bears